It's a Brand New Beginning!

 

Yeah you heard it right !! ......😉 

                                                                     Photo by STIL 

     Hey there! I am Shy salamander and this is my very first blog or should I say Fashlog 😝 . I don't know how to express my feeling scared yet excited for this journey . I am a keen Fashion Enthusiast 🎈 who wants to explore different paths leading to it ; anything related to fashion .For about time now, this has been my dream and after prolonged overthinking finally here! So lets talk about the important topic .
        On this blog , you will be acquainted with color combinations 🌈 , clothes 👗 ,shoes 👠 , bags 👝, accessories 👒, makeup 💄 and more . It will help you gather insight on your daily fashion and help you look stylish and attractive at the same time . Your friend , colleague or nemesis dressing better ?  No problem Shy Salamander got you sorted 😉,the goal is to start simple and go sleek and chic .
        So stay tuned !💟♥️💋

Comments

Popular Posts