It's Baguette Time!

 

Hey, guys! Today we are about to view baguette Bags! Why Baguettes?  It's been on trend for a long time, and I have been meaning to purchase a distinct pattern, to indulge in fast fashion. The last I knew, it was trending in the late '90s. I am a keen fan of Rachel Green a.k.a Jennifer Anniston, her style in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. made me acquainted with the bag. I was awestruck by the design and look and certainly, the way she carried it made sure it had a long-lasting impression.

So not fangirling at the moment here's the description to the people looking for baguette bag. It resembles a small handbag yet bigger than a sling bag. It has a soft, modern and classic twist feature that makes any style look excellent. It comes in colours and patterns. The one that grabs many eyes is the animal print pattern with a multicoloured look.

Styling:💋

It goes with any style and looks.

  • Jeans/Trousers/Shorts(Denim/Non denim)
  • T-shirt/Shirt/Tanktop....
  • Also with outwear(Jacket....)
  • Boots/Pumps/Sneakers/Stellitoes/Bock heels...

Purchase:💲 

  • I understand everyone is or should be under a budget constraint, and the way out is to explore and find new/suitable sites to get what we need!
  • If you are looking for a classy yet "finishing look for you" baguette bag, I recommend you buy it from reputable sites. 
  • If you are looking for a more affordable way out, I recommend you to try and buy from Instagram.

How to check if the Instagram store is legit or not?
There is a lot of information on Google that can help you with it. The one I go for is the customer review in the tagged section, where the customer tags the product purchased. The store also uploads the review received from the customer. Most of them do have their own website and the secure sign🔒 in the URL assists to know if they are trustworthy.

I always believe, an accessory can take your fashion game to another level and to do so, all we have to do is invest in good-quality products. I hope this blog post helped you in some way or the other and if you liked it I am sure you will like different posts on this blog. Please do check it out, your support means a lot. Stay safe, healthy and happy.❤💟


Comments

Popular Posts